Senior Product Manager Gree
We are looking for an experiencedÂ SeniorÂ ProductÂ ManagerÂ to join our rapidly growing team lead and build high-quality new features for a top mobile game. You will own one or more live games and be responsible for their performance, with the ability to impact our large player base.
- Lead the production team and work with internal groups to deliver consistent, high-quality features to players
- Create engaging and innovative social game play mechanisms
- Regularly analyze data to understand player behavior and incorporate findings into game balance and design decisions that maximize user engagement and deliver business results
- Act as main point of contact for Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Community and other teams to support the game and users in all parts of the player lifecycle
- Manage the product schedule and roadmap, including event scheduling and new feature development, and ensure high-quality execution of product priorities by working closely with the production team.
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Able to work in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage people and cross discipline development teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in project management
- Passion for gaming
- Experience writingÂ productÂ specification documents, including wireframes, for new features
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services