Senior Product Manager WaterSmart
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED WaterSmart is looking for a visionary Senior Product leader with a proven ability to define product strategy of an enterprise SaaS offering and, in equal measure, drive world-class consumer product design. You should be able to point to delightful products you've built and what made them so.
- Define product strategy and roadmap for WaterSmart's SaaS platform which includes enterprise and consumer-facing products.
- Own the experience and performance of products across the WaterSmart platform. This is a high-low role so you'll be setting the agenda and executing the product definition and design.
- Employ a highly-iterative, user-centric approach to solution design founded in a deep understanding of the customer's needs.
- Prioritize features, write specifications, create wireframes, and collaborate with world-class designers and engineers to build and ship great products.
- Conduct usability testing and in-depth interviews with customers to determine the issues they face, test product ideas and receive valuable feedback on our development efforts.
- Manage and mentor designers and product managers.
- 6+ years experience as the product owner of enterprise SaaS and/or consumer web products.
- 3+ years experience owning product strategy and roadmap in a technology company. Ideally startup experience.
- Demonstrable understanding for designing simple and elegant web products through products you've shipped.
- Strong bias towards experimentation accompanied with analytical skills, including A/B testing design and conversion analysis.
- Strong aptitude for optimally positioning products in the market.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Familiarity with how water utilities work, the challenges they face, and what might delight them.
- Practical applications of behavioral science.
- Experience with Agile development or lean startup.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Opower for water
Beta Test / Clinical Trials
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Menlo Incubator
, Physic Ventures
, Sand Hill Angels All Jobs: at WaterSmart
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, CA 94105|
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||WaterSmart provides customer engagement solutions to water utilities. The mission of WaterSmart Software is to help water utilities make it easy for their customers to save water and money. Using our software and services, utility partners make sure each consumer knows how much water their household is using, how it compares to others and how they can save water and money. Presented with information developed with the concepts of behavioral science, gamification and data visualization, consumers use water more efficiently. Even small gains in water efficiency at the household level translate into significant system-wide avoided cost savings for the utilities that deploy this least-cost conservation tool. WaterSmart utilizes a SaaS subscription model charging water utilities setup and annual fees to process data and deliver information in engaging paper-based and online formats to water consumers.|
Support WaterSmart with Social Media services