Senior Product Manager Wikinvest
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Product Managers at Wikinvest do a bit of everything. You'll certainly find yourself spec'ing new ideas, QAing new features, and designing your own UIs where necessary. You'll spend one hour chatting with our dev team about scaling and back end infrastructure, the next working on constructing and implementing a marketing plan, and the next hour, you'll be on the phone negotiating data agreements or developing partnership plans. We need a Product Manager who isn't scared of managing the entire product development process, follows best practices, and can make our entire product team better at what we do. If you can do all this, you love investing and see an industry ripe for change, come help us make life easier for the everyday investor
You should have:
- Product Management Experience -- You've been through the product development process many times, understand how to write an effective product spec, and have worked with all phases of engineering, design, marketing, and more
- Consumer Internet Experience -- You should have great instincts about what people want thanks to your experience building products/features serving consumers on the internet
- Technical Experience -- We don't need you to code, but you should have a sense for what technologies work best for the job, what's easy/hard, and what new trends are worth incorporating into our plans.
- Marketing Sense -- You know how to write judicious, effective copy with calls to action, value propositions, and content that drives users to take action
- Design Sense -- You have great intuition and sensibilities when it's comes to design. You don't need to design everything yourself, but you should be able to distinguish between good and bad elements of design.
- Business Sense -- You should know which products will help lead to a successful business, how best to generate revenue, and be able to prioritize your time around those features the lead to both.
- Curiosity -- You use and play with a lot of products and services on the web, mobile, and finance (bonus points).
- Investing Experience -- Investing experience is HUGE. You need to have good sense of what's important to investors and why existing web solutions are direly lacking.
Send us a note with your resume as to why you think you're our game-changing PM who has all of the above and more. We want to hear your ideas about how to improve Wikinvest and the online investing space.
||3844 21st Street |
San Francisco, CA 94114
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED