Senior Product Marketing Manager, Job Seeker LinkedIn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job DescriptionJob Description: The Sr. Product Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing products and content to LinkedIn's job seeker audience. Job seekers represent an important segment of LinkedIn's member base and the Sr. PMM plays a critical role in empowering job seekers to leverage LinkedIn as the most valuable platform for their search. The Sr. PMM's role crosses acquisition marketing, product marketing and lifecycle/retention marketing.
- Drive revenue growth of LinkedIn's Job Seeker premium subscription products.
- Lead customer acquisition for Job Seeker subscriptions. Optimize our existing outbound acquisition channels and test new ways to reach this target audience to acquire subscribers.
- Maximize the performance of inbound acquisition channels and optimize conversion funnels through extensive testing.
- Own the subscription products pricing and promotional offer strategies.
- Manage lifecycle marketing programs focused on subscriber retention and driving usage of LinkedIn products in between their active job searches.
- Create and distribute compelling content that educates and engages our job seeker audience.
- Be the internal expert and voice of our job seeker audience worldwide. Drive customer insights through primary research, competitive intelligence and tracking trends in user behavior.
- Increase LinkedIn's member awareness of how to best use LinkedIn as the essential tool for job search.
- Define key Job Seeker user segments and establish LinkedIn's messaging and value proposition to these segments worldwide.
- Partner closely with the Product organization to influence the product roadmap and execute on programs to drive growth in the Job Seeker business and loyalty to LinkedIn.
- Manage direct report and cross functional teams focused on growing our Job Seeker business line.
- 8+ years experience in Consumer Marketing with a heavy focus marketing online services.
- Experience with paid subscription products a big plus.
- Proven results in driving revenue growth of business line.
- Experience leading customer acquisition and lead generation programs including managing marketing budgets.
- Significant Product Marketing experience, including defining customer segmentation strategies and developing product messaging and positioning.
- Passion for serving consumers and driving customer insights.
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics and proven ability to leverage data to inform both marketing and product decisions. Has managed a data-driven, test and learn driven marketing organization.
- Marketing products to international markets is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree with business/marketing/quantitative focus. MBA a plus.
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED