Senior Product Marketing Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia helps home buyers, sellers, owners and renters find the perfect place to live by giving them inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. We're built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and were recently recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE!
As part of this highly dynamic, motivated team, you will lead Trulia's B2B product marketing and growth marketing efforts. You will be directly responsible for driving adoption of Trulia's free business platform for real estate professionals. Your work is essential in the development Trulia's platform usage and brand development with real estate agents professional.
You should consider yourself a scrappy and growth-driven marketer. The ability to develop strong positioning and performance-driven messaging that resonates with target users are your strengths. Your expertise with direct response marketing, email marketing and in-product marketing are the tools that will drive your success. Your cross-functional leadership skills and the ability to thrive in an agile environment while working closely with product and engineering teams will be essential.
- Lead Trulia's B2B free-platform growth initiatives through scalable marketing programs and successful product launches.
- Drive web and mobile free-platform adoption and usage from real estate agents.
- Develop strategic positioning and brand value propositions for Trulia's free B2B software products based on market assessment and quantitative analysis.
- Run quantitative and structured analyses that create a data-driven product marketing strategy aligned across product, design and engineering.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on in-product marketing design and development.
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams (including public relations, design, product, engineering and legal stakeholders) to deliver world-class product marketing communications and growth programs.
- Develop and drive programs to frame and track competitive landscape, understand target markets and identify market insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities
- BA/BS degree required. Master's degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
- 7+ years in product marketing, customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing and email marketing related experience.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing and email marketing techniques as well as funnel-based acquisition models.
- Experience bringing new products to market, including a successful track record of go-to-market planning, product launches and associated PR support.
- Outstanding written communication skills; ability to build messaging platforms and translate complex ideas into simple, intuitive and compelling messages.
- Understanding or previous work with subscription-based services and SaaS products a plus.
- Comfortable in an agile, fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, process management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED