Senior Product Marketing Manager Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. We are open to candidates located in San Francisco CA, Toronto Canada, Austin TX or Boston MA.
In this role, you will report to the Vice President of Product Marketing. This role is responsible for developing and communicating the value of Eloqua?s products and services. The Senior Product Marketing Manager works closely with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Product Management to develop and evangelize solution positioning, messaging, collateral, sales tools, value drivers, benefits, go to market plans, and differentiation. The Product Marketing Manager develops go-to market plans, strategic initiatives and content that drive business results, with the ultimate goal of rapid market acceptance, sales success and leading market share.
Product Marketing Managers own the Marketing Strategy for their solution. This plan will cover market opportunity, strengths, weaknesses, and competitive landscape which drive positioning, differentiators, key messages, and marketing mix. They will develop the core materials upon which all product communications will depend and will act as main spokespeople for their solutions. Their primary goal is to communicate the value of our solution strategies worldwide.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for primary Marketing strategy for Eloqua's Analytics suite, SMB go-to-market strategy, and Services offerings
- Function as the recognized Eloqua and industry expert
- Provide sales training to Eloqua and its partners, participating with the Eloqua sales in evaluating and responding to customer requirements, and communicating positioning and strategy to industry analysts
- Responsible for the following deliverables and activities: sales aids (Q&As, slide shows, demo scripts), sales training, competitive analysis, sales support, trade shows, collateral (datasheets, demo disks, white papers), and customer presentations
- Attend and participate in industry related events and conferences to maintain visibility and market awareness and competitive intelligence
- Work collaboratively with marketing and release management to develop & manage product launch campaigns and roll-out activities
- Develop messaging and positioning for products within your product line
- Present new release functionality via customer roadshows and internal review sessions to include market the new release to customers
- Work with Sales management team to ensure Product Marketing materials meets their needs.
- In depth research, analysis, and well positioned ongoing communication of competitive landscape to the field (Sales / Services / Marketing)
- Post-graduate degree required (Master of Business is preferred)
- Minimum 8 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software or services
- Capable of immediately establishing credibility within Eloqua
- High achiever with an ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit balanced by a highly professional demeanor
- Intellectually aggressive, a creative problem-solver, and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly dissect highly complex issues
- Possess a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work hard and deliver results under pressure; as well as willingness to address and shift priorities in rapidly changing markets and high growth environments
- Have the analytical capability to recognize market trends and capitalize on the resulting opportunities
- Proven expertise in marketing or product management and demonstrated leadership in a recognized, successful enterprise software solution
- Proven ability to deliver: marketing programs, strategic product plans, competitive analyses, and sales training
- Proven initiative and ability to work independently, yet work effectively with others in managing complex projects while meeting challenging deadlines
- Self-directed individual contributor who is comfortable participating as a team player within a fast-paced group; strong interpersonal skills required.
- Extensive presentation experience: Customer sales presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences, technical product presentations to industry analysts briefings, and product demonstrations
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Modern Marketing software and services is required
- Demonstrated experience in writing and producing: collateral, sales aids, slide shows and scripts
- Experience mentoring a junior-level marketing manager is a plus
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED