Senior Product Marketing Manager Twilio Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Twilio is providing a platform for building modern, communications-enabled applications that are cloud based, scalable, and focused on great user experience.
- More than 200,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building everything from call centers (Zendesk) to SMS notifications (Uber).
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia and WalmartLabs.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help us change communications forever.
About the job:
- You will help define and execute Twilio's go-to-market strategy for your product and solution areas. You will drive messaging, collateral, readiness and launches.
- Your data-driven strategy will be based on customer insight and market research, and your success will be based on adoption of your product, your solutions, and the Twilio platform overall.
- Support the Sales, Business Development and Support teams, providing sales enablement tools that contribute to their success.
- Work with prospects and customers to better understand their needs.
- Create customer-facing collateral such as datasheets, solution pages, white papers, customer case studies, and webinars to drive prospects through the sales funnel.
- Execute internal solution and vertical marketing readiness efforts and external programs that drive adoption of our communication API platform. Work with customers to define business and technical audience positioning and messaging for key audiences. Work with customer-facing teams to align marketing tools with their needs.
- You will have a strong emphasis on measurement and analysis. Understand how your product and solutions are doing in the marketplace. Understand market trends. Understand how your tactics are working. Actively use this data to steer the tactics you use and continue using. Analytics, experiments, segmentation, and testing are your good friends.
- 10+ years of experience working for an enterprise-focused software, SaaS, or web services company. Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to developers and technical buyers within enterprises.
- You've lived the funnel, analyzing marketing methods, doubling down on those that work and cutting those that don't.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field. MBA a plus.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Get things done.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Great communicator both inside and outside the building.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers.
- Excellent gear (we Apple computers and big monitors - two if you need 'em).
- A strong belief in life/work balance.
How to apply:
- Want to stand out? Sign up and build an app using the Twilio API. Include a link to it in your cover letter. Bonus points for pointing out bugs or things that annoyed you/could be better about the platform.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED