Senior Project Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Project Manager
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: NRQ
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In this role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
ABOUT USThe Global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations. The group provides services in two areas: 1) Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and 2) Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and coordinating small and large scope professional services projects, at both the Project Management level as well as the Program Management level.
- Single point of contact for customers and keep the cross-functional launch team on task and target.
- Develop written documentation including project plans and requirements.
- Coordinate priorities and track milestones in collaboration with project team members.
- Track time and utilization rates for members of the team.
- Monitor and manage project budgets.
- Identify scope creep and manage internal and client change order process when necessary.
- Build client relationships that in turn lead to new or additional business and financial opportunities for the organization.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally manage team and clients in high stress situations.
- Ability to identify and manage project risk, and escalate only when appropriate.
This position is located at our new Corporate Headquarters in Boston, MA, overlooking Fort Point Channel and just one block from South Station.
Brightcove Inc., the cloud content services leader, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. Our products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, the pioneering content app platform. Together, more than 6,100 customers in 60 countries rely on Brightcove's cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide, while you develop your skills, grow your career, work in a great culture with lots of talented people and have fun!
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services