The Senior Project Manager will understand customer project objectives and take ownership of Infor contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. Manage resources assigned to fulfil those requirements using Infor's implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
Key responsibilities include;
Initiating and planning a project
· Establish Infor and Customer alignment to the project Statement of Work.
· Identify any areas of scope and/or responsibilities that are not clearly defined in the Statement of Work and agree on a resolution with the customer prior to completing the Project Plan.
· Identify project stakeholders and establish the communication plan.
· Establish Infor's methodology work breakdown structure with the customer.
· Establish project roles and responsibilities with customer.
· Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team.
· Build project plan together with project team (MS Project).
· Schedule the project.
· Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
Executing a project
· Lead the customer and Infor project teams to achieve project scope
· Manage the project schedule
· Manage customer expectations throughout the project
· Manage project quality assurance activities
· Develop required change requests
· Manage all Infor resources, including third party subcontractors, which will include writing peer reviews upon completion of project for each resource. Includes addressing any performance, delivery expectations, coaching to Infor and/or client expectations. Escalate any personnel issues to upper management in a timely fashion
Monitor and Control
· Track project status and communicate status to both customer and Infor organizations
· Manage project change control procedures and update project baseline as required
· Communicate project related organizational changes to the customer
· Monitor and control the project budget
· Monitor quality of project deliverables
· Monitor project risks and communicate status of risk plans
Closing a project
· Obtain final project acceptance
· Transition all project deliverables to Global Support and/or Managed Services
· Survey project stakeholders and analyze results
· Provide feedback to Infor resources and execute procedure to release team
· Formally close project according to Infor procedures
Required qualifications are as follows;
· Proven experience of delivering Enterprise Asset Management./ Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) projects
· Prince2 or PMI or similar qualifications.
· Prior experience working with, and/or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (e.g. third parties or clients) on large scale software implementation projects, based configuration of a standard product.
· Proven ability to effectively work with key client project team members along with setting appropriate project expectations
· Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
· Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and a good understanding of systems integration.
· MS Office skills including MS Project, Word and Excel
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with their business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that's simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com .