Senior Project Manager - Infor S3 ERP implementation projects throughout the Middle East for a range of Healthcare and Public Sector customers Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Project Manager - Infor S3 ERP implementation projects throughout the Middle East for a range of Healthcare and Public Sector customers
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates, Dubai,203, Building No3
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Infor is actively recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join our Consulting Services Team in the Middle East. The successful candidate will be based from our Dubai office and will deliver Infor S3 implementation projects throughout the Middle East and North Africa for a range of Healthcare and Public Sector customers.
The Senior Project Manager will need to understand customer project objectives and take ownership of Infor contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. He or she will manage resources assigned to fulfill those requirements using Infor's implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
Initiating and planning a project
- Establish Infor and Customer alignment to the project Statement of Work.
- Identify any areas of scope and/or responsibilities that are not clearly defined in the Statement of Work and agree on a resolution with the customer prior to completing the Project Plan.
- Identify project stakeholders and establish the communication plan.
- Establish Infor's methodology work breakdown structure with the customer.
- Establish project roles and responsibilities with customer.
- Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team.
- Build project plan together with project team (MS Project).
- Schedule the project.
- Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
- Establish project risk plan.
- Establish project quality plan.
- Establish project change control process.
- Obtain approval of project plans.
- Communicate project responsibilities.
Executing a project
- Lead the customer and Infor project teams to achieve project scope
- Manage the project schedule
- Manage customer expectations throughout the project
- Manage project quality assurance activities
- Develop required change requests
- Manage project issues, identification and resolution
- Manage project risks
- Ensure Infor's implementation methodology is applied throughout the project
- Review and approve project deliverables
- Manage all Infor resources, including third party subcontractors, which will include writing peer reviews upon completion of project for each resource. Includes addressing any performance, delivery expectations, coaching to Infor and/or client expectations. Escalate any personnel issues to upper management in a timely fashion
Monitor and Control
- Track project status and communicate status to both customer and Infor organizations
- Manage project change control procedures and update project baseline as required
- Communicate project related organizational changes to the customer
- Monitor and control the project budget
- Monitor quality of project deliverables
- Monitor project risks and communicate status of risk plans
- Hold regular team meetings and provide feedback on performance
- Present project status at customer steering committee meetings, as requested.
- Obtain timely customer approval of invoices and insure payment on time
- Manage the engagement to planned profitability target
- Facilitate accurate and up-to-date consultant schedule information for all client projects by ensuring the Infor Services Automation application is up-to-date for resource assignment, client opportunities, and actual time worked
Closing a project
- Obtain final project acceptance
- Transition all project deliverables to Global Support and/or Managed Services
- Survey project stakeholders and analyze results
- Provide feedback to Infor resources and execute procedure to release team
- Formally close project according to Infor procedures
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience of delivering ERP software projects
- Previous Infor / Lawson S3 project implementation experience is preferred
- Previous experience of delivering ERP software projects into Healthcare and Public Sector customers is preferred
- Any knowledge of HCM (Human Capital Management) software implementation is advantageous although not essential
- Knowledge of Arabic is advantageous although not essential
- Prior experience working with, and/or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (e.g. third parties or clients) on large scale (ideally global) ERP software implementation projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
- Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
- MS Office skills including MS Project
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client project team members along with setting appropriate project expectations
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED