Senior Project/Program Manager
USA, Chicago,333 West Wacker
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Infor Global Solutions
Senior Project Manager
Infor Global Solutions delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, Public Sector, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With approximately $3B in revenue, 12,400 employees, and offices in over 190 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Senior Project Manager
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
This position is for a senior project manager that will manage several simultaneous projects at the largest account within the Infor Public Sector Professional Services team. The successful candidate will be managing and monitoring billable projects from initiation through delivery. Will serve as an onsite program manager for all Infor projects at this account. Will ensure that billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget, and tightly manage Change Control during the project execution. Communicates routinely and effectively with C-Level staff regarding project status, risks, go-lives, etc.
- Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
- Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
- Must be billable 50% of the time
- Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etcâ€¦
- Remains aware of any project issues and works to mitigate any risks
- Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
- Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
- Prepares project status reports and Management dashboards on project progress and issues
- Maintains positive professional demeanor
- Serves as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
- Assists management with evaluation and development of a project plan
- Assists where applicable in pre-sales engagements
- Supports Practice Director and Sales Team as needed for current and potential clients as process expert to support additional penetration of consulting services work for supply chain tools.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years managing large projects in a consulting environment, preferably with a â€œBig 5â€ consulting firm
- Experience with full project delivery lifecycle on large enterprise software projects
- Experience with managing several medium to large projects at the same time
- 4 year college degree: Preferred degrees are in an Engineering discipline, Computer Science, Mathematics, or physical science
- Master's degree preferred but not required
- PMP Certification preferred but not required
- Familiarity with the following technologies,
o Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (specifically C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ)
o Web services (WCF, SOAP, REST), HTML5, CSS, Java Script
o Multi-tier applications using the .NET framework
- High achiever with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to motivate a team, and bring a positive attitude to work
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent problem solving, logic, and analytic skills.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Send to Friend