Senior QA Engineer Invaluable
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are a fast paced, growing, dynamic online software company looking for an outgoing Senior QA Engineer to join our team.
Invaluable, is the world largest live auction marketplace, comprised of Invaluable.com, and RFC Systems. As the world's leader in developing SaaS and ecommerce applications for the auction industry, Invaluable reaches over 30 million unique bidders a year, and serves more than 25,000 individual auction houses globally. Through Invaluable's web properties, more than 3 million visitors per month arrive at the virtual doorsteps of auctioneers with unprecedented access to search and buy from over 160,000 auctions each year with a combined value of over $25 billion.
We are looking for someone who is excited at the prospect of totally changing an industry that is ripe for change. This person must bring passion, excitement, and drive to everything he/she does. This person must have the willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver software in a rapidly changing environment. He/she should always strive to improve him/herself and the organization through innovation and efficiency.
This Senior QA Engineer will analyze requirements, develop test plans and test cases, and script/maintain automation suites to ensure that our client's software products meet technical specifications. He/she will collaborate with developers, product team members, and other test team members. The Senior QA Engineer will be responsible for investigating anomalies and reporting issues, defects and test progress.
- 10+ years of QA Engineering experience
- 5+ years of Automation / scripting experience (Selenium, LoadUI, TestPlant is a plus)
- 5+ years of testing Web and Mobile Based Applications, (Internet or Intranet)
- Analyze business requirements and system specifications to formulate test strategy, test cases and defect management
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and organizational + communication skills
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience writing SQL queries is a bonus
- Previous Software Engineer/Programmer is a plus
- Driven, motivated, "can do" attitude, and flexible
||Boston, MA 02134 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED