Senior QA Engineer Gazelle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer who will thrive on championing QA in an agile engineering team and uphold our focus on a crazy-awesome customer experience.
This is a rare opportunity to apply your technical and creative skills within a passionate team to help improve the environment by reducing the impact of used consumer electronics. Our goal is to remain the market leader by providing sellers and buyers with a known, trusted marketplace that enables them to change how they think about reCommerce.
- Determine testing strategies for project rollouts, and write supporting test plan documents
- Work closely with developers, vendors, and partners to develop test strategies and coordinate test execution for website and integration projects.
- Identify process improvements and recommend strategies and plans for implementation
- Continually improve regression testing capacity through thoughtful application of automated tests
- Investigate, log, track, and triage bugs to determine root cause and establish prioritization
- Identify and capture test scenarios through discussion with business owners and development project team members
- Ability to clearly and succinctly express your opinions and ideas
- Confident self-starter capable of setting plans and driving to completion
- Solid understanding of QA best-practices.
- Experience creating JUnit tests and working with Java development environments
- SQL skills to query databases for test validation purposes
- Scripting experience with Perl, Python, Ruby, bash, or similar
- 5+ years experience in software quality assurance
- 1+ years experience testing high volume multi-tier website environments
- Experience testing Ruby on Rails applications a plus.
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems a strong plus
- Experience with open source web-testing tools like Selenium
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services a plus.
- Bachelors degree in CS or related field preferred
- Good sense of humor and enjoys working as part of a team
Please send a cover letter explaining why this is the job for you and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Senior QA Engineer' in the subject line.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Physic Ventures
, RockPort Capital Partners
, Venrock Associates All Jobs: at Gazelle
|Headquarters:||61 North Beacon Street|
Allston, MA 02134
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Gazelle is the nation's largest reCommerce company, providing a practical, responsible, rewarding way for consumers to get value for electronics. Today we accept products across a wide range of categories and have found a new, responsible home for more than 200,000 used electronics. Weve created a revolution in consumption, inviting everyone to think differently about the products we buy and own. Our vision is to redefine the way we consume, to change consumer behavior to compel you and I to not only avoid landfills for our electronics but also to capitalize on the value in those goods as we purchase newer, cooler things. Therein, Gazelle is about possibilities. |
Support Gazelle with Social Media services