Senior QA Engineer eMeter
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eMeter Corporation is seeking a Senior QA Engineer to work for its industry-leading enterprise software solution. The Sr. QA Engineer will be responsible for developing and executing test cases. The ideal candidate will have the desire to thrive in a dynamic work environment.
- Work closely with engineering teams to analyze and resolve product defects.
- Strategize, design and develop test cases and documentation for your assigned area of work.
- Communicate test coverage, red flags and anomalies to the QA Manager to aid in making the decision to certify releases.
- Take ownership of certain product module QA efforts.
- Write, review and execute black, gray & white box automation test cases.
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a full-time QA engineer within a large, structured software/internet QA group
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills
- Quick learner and creative problem solver, ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to maintain a consistent test methodology and resolve questions and ambiguities
- Detail oriented, strong people skills and resourceful in issue resolution
- Understanding of software product life-cycle and Agile development process
- Strong background in backend/database testing
- Experience with API testing and web services
- Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies
- Experience in writing SQL queries to verify database tables
- Working knowledge of Oracle database, Linux, Windows
- XML verification experience is required
- Automation experience is a must
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills (Java)
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Shell script, Perl and Java script
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated test script
- Develop, execute and maintain automated regression tests utilizing both automated and manual test cases.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED