Senior QA Engineer Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Ruckus is looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer capable of designing, developing, executing and automating test cases in 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless networking based on IEEE standards. The ideal candidate will write and develop detailed test plans based on the functional and technical specifications. The Senior QA Engineer will regularly interface with developers, customer support and field engineers. This is a fast paced environment requires the ability to test and deliver successful product under aggressive schedules.
- Minimum 5 years of QA Engineering, network design, software, or systems test resulting in the successful delivery of quality WiFi products.
- Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11ac, WiFi certification, RF indoor propagation and antenna characterization experience is a plus.
- Experience with LAN switching, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, IGMP, QoS.
- Experience with wireless networking tools VeriWave, Chariot, any traffic generators, wireless monitors, AP-tester.
- Familiar with network protocol layers and how they interact and how to use network analyzers such as Sniffer, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Any exposure to ISP mobile network, in particular back-end AAA, Radius accounting. - Experience with 3G radio networks, CDMA related cellular packet network would be very useful.
- Experience with Python, TCL-TK, embedded Linux scripting.
- Be able to communicate, verbally and in written form, with team members and co-workers.
- Be able to write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.
- BS or MS in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent. Any other network certification is a plus
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA - local Bay Area candidates ONLY
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED