Senior QA Engineer Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Ruckus is seeking a senior software QA engineer who is passionate about making pioneer smart Wi-Fi products. These products enable carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. You should be comfortable with the entire wired and wireless networking design and implementation. The candidate will have strong background and experience in L2, L3, L4-L7, 802.11, routing and tunneling. You will be working with a team in Sunnyvale to build the Wi-Fi controller software feature. Your primary focus will be on the Data core, which all Ruckus Wi-Fi users pass their traffic through. We care about our customers and our customers? end users? experience. Come be on our team and help build the smartest Wi-Fi product in the world.
- Building the wired and wireless network and test Wi-Fi controller as the solution.
- Write test plan, test cases, execute them and log bugs.
- Work with the local engineering team and international teams to bring our product to real life deployment.
- Minimum 10 years of QA systems test for WiFi controller and Wireless Gateway products.
- Experience with Routing and Tunneling, VLAN, Q-in-Q, VRRP, L2GRE, L3GRE, GTP.
- Experience with Radius, TACACS/Diameter, 802.1x, Hotspot 2.0, Captive Portal/Hotspot/BYOD, PMIP.
- Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, having 802.11ac.
- Experience with wireless networking tools VeriWave, Chariot, Spirent, Ixia, wireless monitors, AP-simulator.
- Familiar with network protocol layers and how they interact and how to use network analyzers such as WireShark, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Experience with Python, TCL-TK, embedded Linux scripting is a plus
- Be able to communicate, verbally and in written form, with team members and co-workers.
- Be able to write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.
- BS or MS in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent. Any other network certification is a plus
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED