Senior QA Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior QA Manager
Quality Assurance | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The task of the Senior QA manager at Infoblox will be leading and managing a team of Software QA Engineers while working with our development team and product management staff to release high quality products.
We're looking for a highly technical engineering manager who has a strong background in software engineering, testing frameworks and automation to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and delivery of projects. Expertise in network security is a plus.
Core Competencies/Skills & Knowledge:
- 8+ years of development or testing management experience.
- Experience in building testing frameworks and in test automation.
- Off-shore management experience
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven track record for high quality product delivery.
- Able to mentor junior members, give technical advice and direction, and provide hands-on management.
- Knowledge of various testing techniques and approaches.
- Driven, creative, and result oriented.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with test automation tools.
- Highly proficient in Unix/Linux.
- Experience coding in C, Java, Perl, python and Selenium
- Industry experience in testing networking products.
- Proven track record in growing highly technical testing teams.
- Diverse interests and a passion for technology.
- DNS/DHCP experience - a PLUS
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services