Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Smarter Agent
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for systematically testing mobile software applications across all hardware lines and platforms to deliver high quality products to our clients. This position will take a lead role within the organization and will have significant opportunity to define the QA function. The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for establishing procedures and guidelines and working with other senior managers in developing the QA function within the organization.
Dusties & Functions:
- Identifies, creates and executes application functional and regression test scenarios for validating functional requirements and user acceptance criteria.
- Develop test data, execute test scripts and analyze results.
- Designs and develops automated solutions (scripts, functions, programs, processes) to increase the efficiency of testing processes.
- Designs and develops effective test plans for product releases and client deliverables.
- Tracks, plans and coordinates the resolution of defects to ensure that defects are resolved in a timely manner.
- Controls and manages daily test activities.
- Performs effective exploratory, functional and regression testing to identify issues/defects.
- Documents, tracks and reports test results and issues/defects.
- Documents and communicates project status and complex issues effectively to team members and senior management.
- Participates in release and client project meetings.
- Provides advice and solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency especially related to QA and testing.
- Reviews high-level and detailed requirements specifications to provide feedback based on usability, feasibility, and complexity.
- Works collaboratively with team members and other departments to identify and resolve issues, implement test strategies and respond to Quality Assurance questions.
- Helps define and establish new methodologies, processes and best practices.
- Proven leadership and mentoring capabilities.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science with 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Testing for a software developer.
- Strong technical skills including in-depth knowledge of various software testing strategies and approaches.
- Experience or proficiency with one or more programming/scripting languages.
- Experience or proficiency with automated testing tools.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Experience taking initiative and working proactively to complete tasks, solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to estimate task duration and quickly assess impact of changes to systems.
- Knowledge of mobile phone technologies and programming languages a plus.
- Quality Assurance, Testing and/or Tool certifications a plus.
||Camden, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED