Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Ruckus is looking for a Principal Software QA Engineer capable of designing, developing test cases WiFi controller, Wireless Gateway networking based on IEEE standards. The ideal candidate will write and develop detailed test plans based on the functional and technical specifications. The Principal QA Engineer will regularly interface with developers, customer support and field engineers. This fast paced environment requires the ability to test and deliver successful product under aggressive schedules.
- Minimum 10 years of QA systems test for WiFi controller and Wireless Gateway products.
- Experience with Routing and Tunneling, VLAN, Q-in-Q, VRRP, L2GRE, L3GRE, GTP.
- Experience with Radius, TACACS/Diameter, 802.1x, Hotspot 2.0, Captive Portal/Hotspot/BYOD, PMIP.
- Experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n, having 802.11ac.
- Experience with wireless networking tools VeriWave, Chariot, Spirent, Ixia, wireless monitors, AP-simulator.
- Familiar with network protocol layers and how they interact and how to use network analyzers such as WireShark, EtherReal, OmniPeek, Wi-spy, Aircap.
- Experience with Python, TCL-TK, embedded Linux scripting is a plus
- Be able to communicate, verbally and in written form, with team members and co-workers.
- Be able to write clear procedures, bug descriptions and test reports.
- BS or MS in CS, EE, IS, Math or equivalent. Any other network certification is a plus
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED