Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
- Design, develop, and maintain Functional Test Framework as well as Automation Framework
- Advocate and implement applicable automation best practices
- Develop and execute automated test cases for applications using tools that include but are not limited to Ruby, Webkit, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, and WATIR
- Design, write, and execute test cases for software applications based on business needs and requirements using advanced test design strategies
- Uncover, document, and track product defects in defect tracking system
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats
- Write and execute complex SQL queries as a part of test case design and root cause analysis
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with project team members in ensuring timely and high-quality product releases
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and design documents
- Participate in estimation, planning, cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related engineering field; and 2 years of experience reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated web based applications.
Or a Bachelor's degree in a required field followed by 5 years of experience reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans, and testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerated web based applications.
Experience must include:
- Writing automated tests for .web applications using Ruby-based or selenium based or Java scripting based automation tool
- The underlying architecture of multi-tier web-based applications
- SQL queries and databases
- Unix commands, including ability to parse and interpret logs
Qualified applicants should send resumes to Angela Schenone at Deem, Inc. â€" 301 Howard Street, 21st Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. Please reference job number 2474.