Senior Regional Manager, Benelux and UK
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla achieved profitability early Q1 of 2013 and delivered more than 4,900 Model S to customers in North America. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
The Senior Regional Manager will be responsible for the development, operation and targets of the Sales and tactical marketing operations in their region. They will be required to lead, guide and manage the performance of employees, to achieve goals while operating to agreed budgets. Sales operations will be both via corporate owned (non-franchise model) Tesla stores and independent Product Specialists. They will work closely with the HQ teams, to develop, support and implement appropriate processes, systems and tactical plans to achieve the determined organisational objectives, whilst ensuring reliable best-in-class levels of customer experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Benelux and the UK, and in the short term also will cover responsibilities for France and Italy until we appoint senior management in those regions.
- Manage the regional organisation both in the store and in the field to meet and exceed monthly revenue and unit targets.
- Lead, coach and guide the Regional teams to deliver excellent client experiences.
- Identify develop and execute region-specific marketing opportunities with the primary goal of generating leads.
- Respond to in conjunction with the Communications team, to media inquiries from various sources to include the website, CRM system, direct emails, phone, events, and in-store activities.
- Provide support and input to the Marketing and Communications teams in the management of outside advertising, public relations, and other strategic marketing activities that occur within the region with the principal goal of increasing brand equity.
- Facilitate growing community of Tesla owners in the region and create opportunities for brand building through owner loyalty events/programs.
- Assist in managing the Regional Store build-out, from location search to completion.
- Lead staff training and serve as a brand liaison for new team members hired locally.
- Provide regular updates and reports on status of specific retail, the market and competitor activities.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Excellent communication, analytical, networking and presentation skills.
- Highly organised, numerate, strong attention to detail with the ability and the importance of prompt and thorough follow up.
- People oriented with the ability to manage different types of personalities and cultures, across many markets.
- High energy, results orientated, dependable individual who will enjoy the challenge of a rapidly evolving global organisation.
- Post-graduate degree in business management or related field. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Strong and relevant experience in management, or leadership experience in an European context.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required. Fluency in French an advantage.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Location:||Amsterdam, OH |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|