Senior Revenue Accountant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
Workday is searching for a Senior Revenue Accountant to join the Corporate Revenue Accounting team located in Pleasanton, California. You will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting, and help support key accounting processes and internal controls.
- Perform revenue contract review to ensure compliance with company business practices, corporate policies, and generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepare revenue schedules for subscription, professional services, and training revenue transactions, and prepare deferred revenue reconciliations for the related revenue streams
- Work closely with Alliance and Reseller business partners to streamline and scale reporting for revenue recognition
- Assist in preparation of VSOE and BESP analysis, and recording relative selling price allocations
- Prepare reconciliations, revenue reporting and analysis as needed
- Lead and assist with other special projects as needed; drive projects to successful completion
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA with Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience in the SaaS industry preferred
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Experience in the application of accounting principles to periodic financial reporting, planning, and forecasting
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Team player
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services