Senior Sales Engineer/Client Architect Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team/channels as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services
- Answer technical questions from customer's regarding Splunk technology, features, solutions, applications as well as articulate Splunk technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff
- Demonstrate Splunk products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
- Able to identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 10+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations is a MUST
- Fluent in English; additional language a plus
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies
- Domain expertise with security or compliance is desirable
- Willing to travel between ANZ etc to visit prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer work when required
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED