Senior Sales Engineer, EMEA at Jaspersoft in Dublin, IR, Ireland Jaspersoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Position: SENIOR SALES ENGINEER, EMEA
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Supervisor Title: Director, Technical Services EMEA
Supervisor/Management Position: No
The Senior Sales Engineer applies technical expertise, customer relationship building, and basic team selling skills in order to support the sale of Jaspersoft software and services in the EMEA region. This support includes, but is not limited to: pre-sales strategy planning, technical fit qualification, professional product demonstrations, and applying BI industry knowledge and competitive expertise throughout the sales cycle. The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for the success of the prospect's technical evaluation and perceived value of the software solution as a whole. The Senior Sales Engineer supports multiple account managers and must be able to identify, prioritize, manage, and communicate issues both internally and externally.
- Qualify prospects based on business need and technical fit.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that directly address client's business and technical requirements.
- Provide guidance and pre-sales technical support for a successful evaluation and short sales cycle.
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- Create, enhance or customize self-running demonstrations for other teams to re-use.
- Be comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes including large audiences (100+) in training and seminar settings.
- Marketing support in technical areas â€" webinars, tradeshows, roadshows, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Articulate features and benefits of Jaspersoft products.
- Identify prospect pain points and opportunities in order to articulate Jaspersoft's value proposition.
- Understand new technologies and industry trends.
- Articulate to technical, CIO and CXO audiences.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Identify critical situations and to clearly communicate them to others.
- Good written and excellent oral communication skills.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision.
- 4 years work experience in a sales engineering, product management, product marketing, technical support, or equivalent role, preferably at a Business Intelligence, reporting, database, or equivalent company.
- Familiar with end-user reporting environments.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
- At least two years experience working with customers.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Legally authorized to work in the European Union
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED