Senior Sales Engineer - India Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
As a Splunk Sales Engineer (SE) for India, you will be the primary technical resource for the Field Sales team and channel partners in Asia Pacific.
You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team/channels as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team/channels as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products and services
- Answer technical questions from customer's regarding Splunk technology, features, solutions, applications as well as articulate Splunk technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of your assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer's technical staff
- Demonstrate Splunk products and services to customers on site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Fluent in English and Indian; knowledge of a 3rd language an advantage
- 7-10+ years relevant experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations
- Willing to travel to visit prospects and customers, and to engage in onsite customer work when required
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs is also important
- Proven track record in technical software sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly and professionally to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies
- Domain expertise with security or compliance is desirable
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Health Care, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, Commuter benefits, PTO and sick leave, 401K.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED