Senior Sales Executive BrandMuscle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Brandmuscle is the premier provider of distributed local marketing technology and services in North America with offices in Chicago, Cleveland, Austin and Clifton, NJ., and employs a team of approximately 500 dedicated and talented associates. Brandmuscle delivers a proprietary suite of distributed local marketing tools that are used by some of the world's most recognized brands to help help solve today's unique marketing challenges. Brandmuscle's platform and services make it possible for brands to consistently execute effective local marketing programs in support of distributed users that include franchisees, distributors, dealers, agents and sales organizations of all sizes.
The Senior Sales Executive will be based in Brandmuscle's Chicago office and will be responsible for all Brandmuscle sales activity in their assigned territory. This position will be charged with closing new business and expanding Brandmuscle's presence in the marketplace. The Senior Sales Executive must be able to prioritize the company's resources to concentrate on the potential sales opportunities that will maximize revenue and earnings. The Senior Sales Executive will be tasked and measured on total direct and indirect sales activity in their territory. They will be equipped and empowered to coordinate all of Brandmuscle's resources to achieve the maximum sales in their territory. This position reports to the SVP, Sales & Marketing.
Additional responsibilities also include:
Evaluate the sales opportunities for Brandmuscle products and services in their area, and determine those with the greatest profit potential
The attainment of weekly and monthly activity standards as well as sales quota attainment and pipeline management
Build personal relationships with the targeted prospective companies in support of Brandmuscle sales growth initiatives
Deliver sales presentations for key individuals within the targeted accounts
Develop specific customer proposals that build compelling value propositions
Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Brandmuscle's product suite, services and marketing initiatives
Analyze prospective customer needs and application and develop a relevant Specific Value Proposition
Engage and nurture potential clients
Manage long and short term sales cycles
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned, energetic, and versatile sales professional with a demonstrated ability to achieve sales success and execute the firm's corporate goals and objectives. We are seeking successful sales talent with the following attributes:
- Experience in selling into the marketing organization of large corporations.
- Expertise in developing and nurturing relationships with senior marketing executives.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success and the ability to achieve aggressive sales quotas.
- Hands-on orientation and roll up your sleeves mentality that operates well in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills as well as strong strategic sales, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in collaborative environment.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, etiquette and relationship management skills.
- Follow up and the attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to different environments and personality styles.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate internal company resources.
- Financial acumen and business case ROI development.
Education and Experience
The successful candidate must have a bachelor degree in business or related disciplines, combined with a minimum of 7 to 10 years sales experience.
The successful candidate will be competitively compensated with a base salary plus sales commission. Brandmuscle also offers a generous benefit package.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED