Senior Sales Executive, Managed IT Services - Legal Vertical All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
The Legal Vertical Senior IT Services Consultant (ITSC) role is market/regional-based sales and business development position. An ITSC may cover a single large market, or multiple smaller markets within the region. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow All Covered Legal Vertical sales through Consulting, presenting and closing:
- Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions or All Covered Care (ACC) to Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments
- Strategic and complex IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
These sales are consultative to our prospects and customers and collaborative internally. ITSC?s rely on operations, delivery, relationship management, executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an opportunity?s progression.
ITSC?s will work closely with the local Konica Minolta Business Solutions sales team and their customers to cross-sell our services for the mutual benefit of each division as well as penetrating new prospects with our Legal Vertical Services in addition to the Horizontal services All Covered has been known for.
Additionally, ITSC?s develop their territories through business development initiatives and networking activities such as trade shows, key legal vertical association memberships, etc. as well as, soliciting references from existing All Covered customers.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Apply an in-depth understanding of All Covered services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic ACC, project and procurement opportunities -both horizontally and vertically.
- Work with regional engineering project resources, regional relationship management resources, sales and management resources, and national vertical subject matter experts to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with the local KMBS legal vertical teams to cross-sell IT Services and legal vertical solutions to their client and prospect base.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex ACC, project and procurement services.
- With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and All Covered Care clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how All Covered services create value for customers, within the legal vertical market in addition to the world class All Covered horizontal services.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends, both horizontally and vertically.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales Activities
- Managed Services Quota Attainment
- Project Services Quota Attainment
- Project Procurement Quota Attainment
- Vertical Market Penetration
- Client Acquisition
- Client Retention
- Increased knowledge of Legal Vertical Solutions
- 5 + years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry
- 2+ years of experience Legal IT Products and Services
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
- 7 to 9 years sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have ?business discussions with business people?
- Fully capable and confident delivering All Covered solutions to C-Level staff, Managing Partners, and Legal Administrators.
- Ability to prospect within target accounts and qualify opportunities
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective
- Possess the ability to influence others
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment
- Good negotiating skills
- Superior work ethic and high energy level
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel, Salesforce contact management)
- Existing relationships and working knowledge of the ALA are a definitive plus
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Waltham, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED