Senior Sales Operations Analyst Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job ID 2013-2140
Job Location US-TX-Austin
More information about this job:
Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That?s what our name means: the ?voice of the marketplace.? We?ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop ? online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Who We Want:
The Bazaarvoice Senior Sales Operations Analyst will
- Support ongoing operational analytics for the Bazaarvoice Sales and Services team, covering areas such as quota setting, plan management, design changes, spiff programs, launch forecasting, implementation planning, churn analytics, productivity analysis, Sales new hire on-boarding, and general sales/services performance analytics
- Own Sales plan variable compensation execution for WW Sales Team. Partner with the compensation analyst to ensure the accuracy of all compensation system feeds and outputs through payroll submissions and accrual reporting
- Interface with the sales force on all compensation related issues. Investigate and resolve sales comp. queries in a timely manner, aligning with the BV customer facing organization and other teams (Finance / People & Talent).
- Provide analytical support specific to variable compensation, ensuring sales plans remain aligned with stated goals/ budget, as well as evaluate performance vs. pay relationship and overall cost of variable compensation
- Build relationships across functions and continually search for ways to improve flow and uniformity of information
- Perform various other ad-hoc analyses for the Sales and Services team.
A candidate for this role must have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and be comfortable interacting at all levels and across multiple departments. They must be capable of working in a complex, dynamic environment, identifying and addressing process improvements on an ongoing basis. They will handle highly sensitive, confidential information and possess a high degree of integrity.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
- Undergraduate degree (finance or accounting preferred)
- 4-5 years hands-on financial modeling and analysis, ideally for an international technology organization
- High degree of proficiency with Excel (v-lookups, macros, pivot tables), and experience using databases and compensation models
- Capability of building analytical models to evaluate business situations and provide recommendations
- Understanding of business operations and the ability to identify their impact to the financial model
- Some technology Industry experience, specifically software, social media, ecommerce or related is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy |
Austin, TX 78746
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services