Senior Sales Systems Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
The Senior Sales Systems Analyst at Workday will help drive project and initiatives around Workday sales systems to ensure the best possible experience for the Global Sales Organization. As the primary liaison between Sales and IT BSA, this individual will be the lead in various projects in our efforts to build, configure, manage and enhance sales solutions/tools for the Sales Organization.
This hands-on role demands a strong analytical and project management background, with an excellent understanding of business processes and methodologies. Preferred candidate will have direct hands on experience in SFDC, and preferably experience with other large BI, CRM or ERP enterprise systems. Responsibilities
Take complete ownership of all sales systems related activities within the Sales Operations group (Salesforce.com, Workday, other new systems & projects as needed).
- Facilitate requirements gathering and create requirements documents as needed
- Facilitate and own Salesforce requirements documents for complex integrations
- Evaluate vendors and recommend course of action based on an in-depth analysis of field needs, system gaps, and internal (IT & Security) recommendations
- Work closely with our Salesforce development and BSA team to manage delivery of these tasks/projects to the end user
- Identify opportunities to optimize and leverage available Salesforce technologies along with the IT BSA team
- Help with preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to help the Sales Operations group drive business process improvements
- 4-year degree required
- Salesforce.com experience mandatory; Salesforce.com administrator certification a plus
- Project management experience highly desired
- Experience with HR / ERP / CRM type application in a SaaS environment, and ideally overseeing integrations, to/from SaaS vendors highly desirable
- Proven experience working across, and coordinating cross-functional/virtual teams
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate effectively with both a technical audience, business users, and management team
- Hands-on experience with report writing, data management/data manipulation and Dashboards
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services