Senior Security Analyst Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Code: Job Title*: Senior Security Analyst
Department*: Yodlee Security Office
Reporting Structure*: Reports to Manager, Network Security
Summary of Position: Assume primary responsibilities for security operations (Security Monitoring, Alerts handling, Systems and Network Compliance, Vulnerability Life Cycle Management.
Primary Responsibilities*: List 3 to 6 key responsibilities of the job
- Responsible for handling all security alerts â€" Review the alerts and handle them as per the process. This involves working with different groups and ensuring that all the alerts are closed in a timely manner
- Responsible for patch management process â€" This involves a) performing security impact analysis for the patches and vulnerabilities published by vendors other security research sites for different platforms ( Operating Systems, Web Servers and Network devices) b) Defining priority for the patch rollout c) Ensuring that the patches are rolled out in a timely manner d) Scanning the systems and other platforms to validate that the patches are applied and following up with various teams to address any gaps
- Responsible for Vulnerability Management Process â€" This involves a) Ensuring that vulnerability scans are run at scheduled time b) Scan results are analyzed in a timely manner c) Categorizing the vulnerabilities as per defined process d) Fixes are applied as per the vulnerability policy e) Tracking the open issues and follow up with different teams to address the open issues.
- Security Log Analysis â€" Monitor and analyze the logs from various security tools â€" Any events that need to be correlated from a security perspective to be researched and submitted to the tools team for the alert development
- Compile Security Metrics - Automate management reports based on information generated from different security tools â€" Compile security metrics and efficiency metrics for management review.
- Assist in providing requirements for new and existing security systems, tools, and applications
- Collaborate with different groups to ensure that their requirements and new initiaves adhere to information security policies and best practices
- Assist in writing best practice procedures for the following services: Incident analysis, Incident response coordination, security audits or assessments, certificate authority, log analysis & diagnostics, and host vulnerability scanning
5 to 7 years experience working as a system or network administrator in a support role. Experience should include handling projects in an independent capacity and with extensive cross functional co-ordination.
1.Good project management skills
2.Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
3. Prior experience Working in a lead role
4. Good experience and knowledge of Operating Systems, Networks and Security technologies
5. Experience working in heterogeneous environment
6. Experience in handling security project a plus.
Education/Degree(s)*: BS degree/Engineering Diploma in IT or related field
Certification/Training: Security or Network certification is desirable
Other Job-Related Requirements: (location, travel, minimum physical requirements) No travel
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED