Senior Security Researcher-Web, Cloud Applications (02566) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies. Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers. Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
Are you a smart and highly skilled Security Researcher looking to join one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy thinking like an attacker and finding application security flaws before anyone else?
If you choose to join the Workday Security Team, your mission will be to ensure that our customers' most precious data remains secure when they entrust us with its safekeeping.Â There is a wide variety of interesting security challenges to work on here every day.
As a Senior Security Researcher, you will be part of an outstanding team of security professionals with deep experience in security engineering.Â You will be responsible for performing penetration tests and security audits across all of Workday's technology platform, including web applications, web services, and third party integrations.Â We are looking for a senior-level candidate with proven pentesting experience who is capable of leading security assessments independently.Â You should be fluent in the OWASP Top 10, but also possess practical knowledge of network and systems security.Â The ideal candidate will also have experience evaluating security for mobile and cloud-based applications.
* Perform application vulnerability testing and security code review
* Analyze software designs and perform risk assessments
* Build and execute security test plans for high risk features
* Consult with product teams to provide secure design patterns and best practices
* Assess the security of core platform infrastructure
* Provide recommendations for hardening networks and applications
* Conduct security vulnerability research in areas relevant to Workday
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 4-5 years experience in web application security
* Functional knowledge of cryptography: SSL, PGP, AES, SHA-2
* Capable of understanding vulnerabilities and recommending solutions
* Fluent in at least one programming or scripting language
* Significant development experience in C++ or Java
* Experience with authentication systems, SSO, PKI a plusÂ
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services