Infor Global Solutions Job Posting
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, product lifecycle management, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,400 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
ION Suite is a new generation of business middleware that is lighter weight, less technically demanding to implement, and built on open standards. It is designed to meet the needs of the business and the needs of the CIO to contain IT costs.
But there's more to ION Suite than just easy to use connectivity. With ION Suite, businesses get common reporting and analysis, workflow, and business monitoring with one, consistent architecture. In addition, ION Suite uses event-driven architecture (EDA), so it can pro-actively push data, work activities, and exception notifications to users.
Users don't need to go to the system to get the information they needâ€"ION Suite makes sure the information comes straight to them.
Senior Software Engineer, Development
Czech Republic, Prague, Na Strzi 65/1702
You'll be part of the development team, reporting into a Development Manager, within the Technology development group. You're primary area of responsibility will be cloud based integration services. You most likely worked with cloud based solutions, solving scalability issues and ensuring that the software handles high availability. You know about loosely coupled systems, as you're been working with SOA based systems and worked with various messaging systems. And you're a proficient coder, with vast experience in solving complex coding problems and the scars to prove it.
If the above got your interest, and you got the skills, and you're ready to become part of a new dynamic team in the city of Prague please let us know by sending us your resume and CV.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Write well structured and documented code
· Provide assistance to our support and service organization when called for to trace down issues or bugs
· Works diligently throughout the complete development life cycle
· Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor
· Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance
· Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level
· Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
· Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Computer Science/Information Tech or equivalent
· 6+ years of technical experience in product design, programming and product support.
· Got technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design, programming and implementation.
· Got analytical and design skills at multiple product level.
· Got a good understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
· Advanced knowledge of object oriented (OO) analysis and design principles.
· Advanced knowledge in design of multi-tiered SOA systems
· Solid understanding of design patterns required
· Good knowledge of security and encryption
· Knowledgeable about distributed software systems desired
· Proficient in at least 3 of the following: Java, XML, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, UML
· Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skill
|Location:||multiple, multiple |