Senior Software Developer, Usergrid Platform Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Apigee is looking for a Senior Software Developer for our Usergrid Platform Team.
As the API company, our traffic issues are the sum or our client's traffic issues. Therefore, we are looking for the very best developers for some exciting work on an open source project which will be a central component of success for Apigee and many or our clients. Ideal candidates will have extensive experience contributing to and interacting with open source software communities and eco-systems.
Our Senior Software Developer, Usergrid Platform, will...
- Work with the latest in open source NoSQL technologies, primarily Apache Cassandra and MongoDB
- Work on and contribute to applicable open source projects
- Experiment with the latest technologies and their applications to our business cases
- Implement the latest in big data processing techniques against large clusters of servers
- Work with seasoned professionals and open source contributors to build products for very large scale
Think you might be our next Senior Software Developer, Usergrid Platform? You bring to the table...
- An intimate understanding of server-side Java API and frameworks including JAX-RS and SpringFramework
- A working knowledge of Hadoop and related ecosystem of projects
- Experience building applications to handle large numbers of concurrent users
- Experience with application instrumentation, metrics collection and performance analysis
- Experience with distributed search technologies (of any sort) a huge plus
- Knowledge of deployment techniques and orchestration technologies for managing large numbers of servers a huge plus
The ideal candidate will be based in the Bay Area, but we will consider remote situations for the right person.
Buzz word bingo: Hadoop, Hive, Map/Reduce, Pig, Solr, Lucene, Apache Cassandra, Java, JAX-RS, Linux, DevOps, Puppet, MongoDB, Spring, Git, GitHub
Please include a github (or similar) URL with examples of projects, contributions and/or community engagement.
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED