Senior Software Engineer (Back-End) Flurry
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Want to be a technical innovator at a company that?s seen incredible growth as a key enabler of the booming mobile app marketplace?
We have outstanding opportunities for experienced, versatile Senior Software Engineers to build high-profile, leading-edge products leveraging big data technologies. You can assume a role as a leading contributor of highly valued, high-profile functionality in our platform, analytics, or advertising groups.
This is your chance to expand your expertise in advanced technologies and distributed infrastructures as you solve challenging problems as part of our dedicated, enthusiastic team. These are terrific opportunities for seasoned software engineers with significant experience in large scale infrastructures that emphasize reliability, availability, consistency, security, and performance. Join us at our corporate headquarters in San Francisco?s vibrant South of Market district, a tech industry hub of innovation and growth.
You should have a track record of expertise in design, implementation, and troubleshooting of software optimized for large scale environments. You thrive on learning and applying new technologies. You?re capable of managing your time well and working efficiently and independently. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Extensive experience building, configuring, and monitoring highly scalable distributed computing solutions.
- Expertise in developing high-quality, object-oriented code (Java preferred) deployed on Linux/Unix.
-Well-versed in automated testing with experience using test frameworks like JUnit.
- Strong system and application troubleshooting and performance tuning skills (Hardware, Linux, Networking, JVMs, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (Masters a plus).
- Devoted to teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, and related large-scale distributed systems technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL storage technologies including: HBase, BigTable, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with Hibernate or other ORM technologies.
||490 Second Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED