Senior Software Engineer Jive Software
Jive's mission is to make work better. In our personal lives, we're blessed with amazing social tools that let us broadcast our experiences, find answers to our questions, consume the intriguing world around us, and help others. But that all ends when we get to work, where collaboration tools fall short to say the least. Jive Software is leading the social business software space, bringing useful and delightful software into the enterprise.
What you would be working on:
As a Senior Software Engineer with Jive Software, you will be working with a highly skilled team to design, develop and support cutting edge intelligence applications and process high throughput/volume streams of social media data. You will be expected to solve hard problems with elegance, simplicity, and verifiability. Also expected is that you will be able to coherently and cogently communicate with peers and third parties.
- High proficiency with Java and related tools
- High proficiency with relational databases (architecture, optimization, operation)
- High proficiency with Linux environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent command (knowledge and ability to implement) of modern design patterns
- Experience building highly scalable systems
- Experience with Hadoop, HBase, or similar large data systems
- Open source software contributer (committer, patch submissions, maintainer)
- Strong background in testing, continuous deployment and other agile/iterative approaches to development
- Excellent analytic/problem solving skills
||Boulder, CO |