Senior Software Engineer (C++), Sensor Services Application Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Join the AppSecInc product team and contribute to cutting-edge technology helping customers secure their enterprise databases. Application Security Inc. is looking for goal-oriented, self-motivated individuals with a strong passion for delivering high quality products. Our large enterprise customers demand that our products meet their stringent quality standards.
Work with a team that delivers commercial multi-platform database monitoring technology across the major commercial relational databases; analyzing SQL statements and reporting on vulnerabilities as well as auditing SQL DCL and DML statements; using XML data-driven engines; interfacing to an enterprise-wide control and reporting module. The product uses a shared code-base and multi-platform frameworks to run on Windows and the major -nix operating systems.
The team delivers a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new database and operating system support. Agile development techniques are employed. Self-starting individuals requiring minimal supervision are the norm.
- Develop, maintain, and document C++ code on Windows and -nix using Visual Studio and g++
- Develop and maintain unit tests and higher-level integration tests for the software we deliver
Candidate should have the following skills.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience with C++ and debugging tools
- Familiarity with Windows development and development on at least one of Linux, Solaris, HPUX, and AIX
- Strong understanding of how relational database management systems work
- Strong problem-solving skills: you should be able to take high-level descriptions of problems and implement clean technological solutions with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with one or more of Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, and DB2
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience working with version control software, preferably SVN
- Experience working with -nix shell scripts and gmake is a plus
- Experience working with XML and XSLT is a plus
- Experience working with one or more of the ACE framework, boost library, or gsoap is a plus
Please note: This position is located in our New York, NY location. Relocation assistance is not available at this time.
||575 Eighth Avenue |
New York, NY 10018
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED