Senior C# Developer
MPI a SaaS company is looking for seasoned developers to join our team. We are currently converting our legacy distributed system to SaaS. You will be able to express your ideas and passions about delivering a well-designed solution that exceeds business objectives and drives business success.
- 6-10 years C# development experience in a mixture of Web, Windows Forms and web service development
- Experience building data interfaces to front-end applications via web service methods in C#
- Proven ability to architect major development related initiatives
- Experience with Linq to entities.
- Experienced authoring , editing , communicating and enforcing C# development standards
- Experienced working in a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experienced working with Agile development methodologies
- Skilled in mentoring Junior C# developers
- Creates new and maintains existing applications using C# in Visual Studio .NET 2010
- Skilled in XML, WCF, ADO.Net, IIS and ClickOnce technologies
- Creates unit and product acceptance tests
- Some experience with SQL a plus
- Proven ability to review code against existing standards and industry best practices
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field or equivalent work experience
- Certification as Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) preferred but not necessary.
|Location:||South Jordan, UT |
|Headquarters:||3058 East Sunset Road|
Las Vegas, NV 89120
|Industry:||Computers and Peripherals|