Senior Software Engineer Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Company Website Ad
TITLE: SeniorSoftware Engineer
JOB ID: 2926
Job Description: Design and implement quality code including writing automated Unit Tests to verify functionality. Write clearly articulated design topics. Customer support for escalated defects. Planning and tracking tasks related to software development. Software release processes such as merging and verifying automated test results. Write detailed bug reports. Promote best practices in programming and testing. Keep current and share developments in technical fields. Learn about real customer use cases. Provide thorough and timely feedback on design topics. Code reviews and peer performance.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
Master's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field followed by five years progressive experience in the job offered or related enterprise software development / software engineering occupations.
Experience and/or education must include:
- Java and Java technologies: J2EE/J2SEE, Collections, Swing, OSGI, JUnit
- Writing plug-ins for Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE (Integrated Development Environments): Developing UI editors; RCP, SWT, JFace, GEF, EMF, PDE or similar technologies
- Enterprise Java development technologies: Web Services, messaging, object-relational mapping, relational databases, application servers, multi-threading
- Java profilers for identifying performance and memory issues
- Design and creation of test automation frameworks for UI and unit testing; Test automation methodologies
- Version control systems tools such as Perforce, CVS, SVN or similar tools
- Bug tracking tools such as Atlassian Jira or similar tools
- Build tools such as Maven or Ant or similar tools
- Writing Automated Unit Tests using Unit Testing Frameworks such as JUnit for Test Driven Development
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux
OTHER: Job Site: Foster City, CA
Please refer to Job #2926 and mail resume to: J. Ho, Guidewire Software, Inc. 1001 E. Hillsdale Boulevard, Suite 800, Foster City, CA 94404.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services