Senior Software Engineer Truviso
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We're looking for an experienced software engineer on the application team, you will be working on unique software that exploits the Truviso real-time analytics database. Your responsibilities will include designing and developing the user-interface for the Truviso's VIA web analytics software, including interactive graphs, charts, tables and unique UI components like the visualization framework for real-time streaming data.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in developing rich user application (RIA) interfaces. Experience with Java and SQL is a huge plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Several years of experience in developing rich internet applications
- 2-4 years experience with Adobe Flex - preferably developing applications, not just display-only websites
- Experience with Flex application development frameworks such as Cairngorm, PureMVC, or Mate
- Experience designing/implementing Flex libraries API's
- Experience with BI reporting suites and dashboards preferred
- Ability to rapidly prototype user experience and application functionalities, then later implement in a structured approach
- Ability to gather business requirements in coordination with sales/marketing then translate to design specs
- Solid understanding of usability and layout of user interfaces
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record in understanding and responding to customer needs and requirements.
||1065 East Hillsdale Boulevard |
Foster City, CA 94404
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED