Senior Software Engineer â Integration Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Software Engineer â€" Integration
Engineering | Mountain View, CA, United States
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits.
We are looking for seasoned software professional to design, develop and enhance Integration capabilities with Vendavo Enterprise Application Suite and Vendavo SaaS products in the emerging area of Price Management. Working with a team of top engineers, the right candidate will take our advanced, scalable Analytics solutions to the next level using modern technologies like Java, Application Server, Flex, JDBC, AJAX, XML, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Design and develop new Integration features for Vendavo Enterprise application and Vendavo SaaS products.
- Develop industry standard Integration Patterns to integration Vendavo Applications with internal applications and external applications
- Develop common API management capabilities for integration with external systems such as usage of OAuth, SAML,JMS, Auth tokens and REST API patterns specifically for Public API solutions
- Improve current architecture and design to meet increasing demand on performance and scalability.
- Work with product management, QA, and documentation to deliver high quality, complete software releases.
- Work with support and project teams to maintain and improve Vendavo software to meet current customer and project needs.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCESSFULL IN THIS ROLE:
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- The right candidate will have 4+ years of experience in software development companies building complex, commercial, enterprise class products.
- Must have experience in developing Integration solutions for SaaS products
- Must be proficient in server side Java programming using POJO, JDBC, JMS, J2EE etc.
- Experience with leading ESB tools develop both real time and offline Integration patterns
- Experience in following areas is strongly desired: BI, reports, OLAP, ETL, databases, Adobe Flex.
- Excellent technical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment with short, quick product life cycle very desirable.
- Must be a great team player and a highly motivated self-starter.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED