Senior Software Engineer - Internet Video Conferencing InTouch Health
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This position will collaborate with a team of engineers in developing software for our remote presence products. With specific focus on the development of our internet video conferencing capability, this position will provide analysis, software design and code development.
- Responsible for developing (writing code) for communications server software, remote presence endpoint software and the support
and deployment of software.
- Maintains existing code, ports it to new platforms as required.
- Participates in the design and development of new features, products and utilities.
- Responsible for requirements definition, design reviews, implementation, testing and documentation of development activities.
- Some travel may be required for training or installing equipment/software
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Prior software development working experience on a project implementing SIP protocol based internet video conferencing software
(voice and video over IP)
- Detailed knowledge of SIP user agent implementation, SIP proxy server, SIP Registrar and SIP redirect server
- Working knowledge in RTP, RTCP, SDP, ICE TURN STUN NAT and firewall traversal, P2P
- Knowledge of Kamailio SIP server preferred.
- Experience with H.264 AVC, experience with H.264 SVC preferred.
- Over five years experience programming in C++
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills including use of OOD in commercial software
- Visual Studio, MFC, Win32 API, HTML, XML experience preferred.
- Prior experience implementing video conferencing software run via a web browser, possibly using Flash, Silverlight or other web
browser plug is preferred.
- Experience in integration and interoperability of SIP based video conferencing system to a variety of commercial teleconferencing
- Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
- Experience: 4-6 years experience in Software Development
||Santa Barbara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED