Senior Software Engineer NexGen Storage
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
NexGen Storage is looking for an experienced and highly motivated person to join our growing Engineering team. You will play a key role in our software development and have an opportunity to challenge yourself and to further your knowledge in a highly energized, fast-pace and innovative environment.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an active member of the development team, having technical and leadership responsibilities in all stages of the product lifecycle; from architecture, design, development and release of the product.
The ideal candidate will have proven design ability and the willingness to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment. We require a minimum of 7 years of experience using C++/C on a Linux, BSD or Solaris platform is required. A variety of storage experience and/or virtual machine experience is desirable but not necessary.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, coding and debugging applications primarily in C/C++.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, automated testing, performance tuning/optimization.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work and participate in a team setting with an open, collaborative communication style
- High Engineering standards and a passion for developing leading edge software
- B.Sc. in Computer Science. M.S. preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with programming in C/C++
- Experience with collaborative development tools (SVN, ClearCase, Git, Code Review, profiling tools)
- Storage experience is a big plus (RAID, iSCSI, Fibre Channel)
- Strong oral and written English
||Louisville, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED