Senior Software Engineer Yodlee
Sr. Software Engineers are responsible for development and maintenance of Yodlee's product lines.
An engineer is involved in the entire lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the Yodlee product lines.
He/ She will be required to mentor/ guide other team mebers and also interact with otehr teams in work planning.
Education Required BE/MCA or equivalent with formal computer education, strong academics and aptitude.
4 - 6 years of experience working on Java and web technologies.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Java, XML, Oracle SQL, Hibernate, strong RDBMS & OOPS concepts(Must)
* HTML, Node.js skills desired.
* Exposure to Design patterns (Must)
* Banking and payments domain knowledge(A strong plus)
* Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
* Problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
* Experience with agile/iterative development process and unit testing, JUnit
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
* Flexibility to work on flexible timing for production issues if needed is a must
||multiple, multiple |