Senior Software Engineer (Platform Development) CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
About Us and the Role:
CrowdTwist is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our growing team based in New York City. In this role, you will work directly with many areas of our platform while adding new features, and enhancing existing features. You will be involved in many different projects as we continue to grow and enhance our platform. Your work will directly influence the loyalty program offerings for many of our clients, such as Pepsi, Nestl-, Lancome, and Zumiez.
We are a venture-backed NYC based company that provides the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
Your work will span many areas of the CrowdTwist platform, including but not limited to:
- The consumer-facing loyalty program experience
- Our RESTful APIs
- Back end integrations with social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Foursquare)
- Our client-facing content management applications
This role is for an engineer who loves to roll up their sleeves, dive in, and tackle any problem with speed and precision. You will be utilizing your experience with object-oriented software design and implementation, data modeling, and building high-performance, scalable web applications. We operate in an agile manner, so you must thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy shipping product.
In this role, you will work with a broad back end tech stack, including but not limited to:
- Amazon Web Services
- Various third-party services (Twilio, SendGrid, EdgeCast, etc.)
- Have a college degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have 7+ years of professional experience with one or more of: PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, C, C++
- Know your way around a relational and/or NoSQL database
- Write great code, view it as a craft, and love cranking out solid work
At over one million lines of code, you'll be working with a large, highly-trafficked, scalable application. Quality is of extreme importance to us, so you'll be writing unit and integration tests, which are used in our continuous integration process. Our QA team will show you no mercy, either - bring your "A" game.
Bonus points for front end development and systems administration experience.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more:
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!
- We bring toys to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- We love getting to know one another outside the office through CrowdTwist sponsored events (volleyball and dodgeball teams, high speed go-karting, bowling, paintball, happy hour, etc.)
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- Try to say what we mean and mean what we say
If this sounds like you, get in touch. We're cool, relaxed, experienced, hard driving, changing our industry and looking for smart people like yourself to help tackle tough technical challenges.
This is a full-time position based in our New York City office. Relocation assistance will be available if needed.
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED