Senior Software Engineer Pacific Datavision
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Basic Skills Required:
Experience: 5 - 10 years in software development
Degree Requirement: Bachelors or Masters
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 2003 Server
Software Skills - Mandatory: SIP, RTP, C, C++, Java
Software Skills - Desired: VXML, SQL, VOIP, WAP, WML, AMR & EVRC vocoders, ODBC,
.NET, PoC, OMA
The senior software engineer will have a strong development background in SIP, RTP, C,
and C++. It is desired that the candidate have experience with vocoders such as EVRC,
AMR, as well as web services & XML, VXML, VXML, and voice applications. Previous work
with PoC, OMA, PTT and VoIP softphones a plus. Working knowledge of telecommunications
network architectures is a plus. Some travel required.
1. Work on team to enhance PDV?s voice platform to include voice and video
compression and decompression per our product roadmap and release schedule.
2. Implement new SIP related RFC, PoC, OMA and IMS standards as they emerge.
3. Implement, interface and test push to talk SIP gateway and web services interface and
other functionality as appropriate.
4. Follow company software development standards including coding, backup, test,
version control and documentation.
5. Document the above designs in the form of requirements documents, specifications,
user guides, and other software documentation.
6. Work on other tasks as part of the engineering team as directed by the Vice President
||San Diego, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED