Senior Software Engineer Jawbone
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DescriptionThis position will be responsible for designing and implementing beautiful, highly scalable, and usable web interfaces. The ideal candidate will thrive on the potential the internet holds for empowerment, communication, and self-expression.
- Enrich user experiences using code polished to near perfection, leaving no pixel unfinished.
- Create and improve infrastructure to address system performance, security, maintainability, and scalability of Jawbone?s products.
- Collaborate on design issues with a diverse group of product managers, designers, engineers, and infrastructure teams to build and deliver robust front end solutions that showcase our brand while providing a high-quality experience for users.
- Fluency in Semantic Markup, AJAX, JSON, and JS libraries (jQuery, YUI, etc).
- Experience developing web sites for multiple contexts (mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.) and multiple locales
- Passionate about modern web technology and new approaches to solving problems related to client-side development.
- Proven experience building and shipping production-quality software to a large consumer audience, with an emphasis on user-centric design and development.
? In depth knowledge and application of industry best practices in rich web applications towards creating world class web experiences.
- Incredible attention to detail and an obsessive nature about quality design.
- Energetic self-starter that can apply creative approaches to solving complex problems.
- Deep and comprehensive understanding of user behavior and interaction design patterns.
? Ability to thrive a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Additional Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
? Solid, understanding of algorithms, data structure, web technologies, protocols, and cross-browser compatibility issues.
? Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques.
- Demonstrable experience architecting or building front end components and/or libraries.
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to accurately communicate complex technical abstractions.
? Proficient in influencing peers and/or management and a champion of best practices that will encourage and drive adoption.
- Portfolio or links to examples of your work on web-based projects.
||150 Executive Park Boulevard |
San Francisco, CA 94134
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED