Senior Software Engineer eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Â Developing applications for a high volume consumer website for a high-profile, nationally recognized, very profitable, pre-IPO internet company
- Developing the next generation of data intensive distributed applications using cutting edge Web, SOA and Event Based technologies.
- Â Engineering software solutions employing enterprise Java, Spring frameworks suite, RESTful web services, Message based systems, ORMs, NoSQL databases, JVM based dynamic language platforms.
- Work with highly agile, close-knit teams including product management in iterating through feature releases
The successful candidate will have:
- Â 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Skilled in enterprise, open source Java-based technology ecosystem
- Familiar with light weight web technologies stack (JAX-RS/Jersey, Grails, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, xUnit)
- Well experienced with asynchronous, message based systems (JMS)
- Familiar with Hibernate or other ORM frameworks
- Familiar with NoSQL technologies such as Project Voldemort, MongoDB, Neo4J, Hadoop/HBase
- Skilled with Web-Service based technologies such as SOAP, REST, Spring Remoting
- Familiar with iOS, Android and MobileWeb application platforms and ecosystems.
- Position requires building and enhancing serverside enterprise application components and APIs.
- Client platform development skills nice but NOT requisite (Objective-C, iOS SDK, Android SDK)
- Excellent understanding of OOD/OOP as well as familiar with at least one functional language
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy both solving problems and delivering high-quality software
- Motivated, fast learner of new and emerging technologies
- Experienced at leading development life cycle process and best practices, hiring and mentoring in a technical organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED