Senior Software Engineer - Server Good Technology
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Senior Software Engineer ? Server
Good Technology is the leader in mobile multi-platform enterprise security software.
At Good Technology, we secure enterprise information and applications on today?s most popular mobile devices?such as iPhone, iPad, and Android?protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
As a Senior Software Engineer at Good, you will contribute to the overall design and architecture of our secure mobile development platform products with primary focus on secure enterprise data and connectivity as well as other enterprise messaging and collaboration products. You will help build high-performance, highly scalable enterprise client-server software suite on the Windows platform.
- Working with the Product team to understand, clarify, and shape requirements, and to translate these into technical requirements
- Designing and implementing Client/Server applications
- Mentoring junior developers
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of software development experience on Windows platform
- 2+ years of experience with sustaining C/C++ based client/server application
- Advanced software design skills, including object-oriented design
- Strong experience and understanding of networking protocols
- Strong experience building highly scalable and high performance systems that supports millions of transactions
- Strong technical skill on Windows C/C++ platform (MFC/COM/ATL)
- Strong Experience on Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Experience developing on Windows operating systems
- Experience at debugging code using debuggers and other tools.
- Experience with build and source control systems
- Experience with data encryption and security
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
Non-Required Skills & Experience:
- Software development experience using Agile methodology
- Experience in ASP .NET/C#
- Experience in SharePoint development
||Marlborough, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED