Senior Software Engineer - UI Engineer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
* Strong sense of ownership and ability to multi-task and function efficiently with very aggressive schedules/timelines.
- 4-6 years of development experience in Java and related, including: JSP, Struts, Springs, CSS, AJAX, JSTL, MVC
- 2+ years of professional service experience(preferable)
- Work with clients, product managers and designers to create world-class user interfaces
- Interact with customer design and UI teams to capture UI requirements and scope the effort of customizations
- Review functional specifications, wireframes, HTML mock ups with customers and the product management design team
- Design and implement at the application layer: JSP, AJAX, Spring framework; JSTL technologies a plus.
- Work closely with Yodlee's platform team that will provide many of the back end API's and components that will power our applications
- Create design documents for complex front ends
- Provide architectural guidance and direction for the Yodlee UI and application layers
- Mentoring other members of the Professional Services team on new technologies and best practices
- Deep understanding of Java and Object Oriented Design concepts. A detailed understanding of front-end design patterns (e.g. MVC) and best practices is a must.
- Experience with web development frameworks, e.g., MVC, Struts, Spring.
- Experience in server-side Java development including J2EE technologies (JSP/Servlets/Taglib/JSTL, JDBC, JMS, etc.), web services (SOAP), XML, HTTP.
- Experience with object-relational mapping software such as Torque and Hibernate is a big plus.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear technical documentation
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Experience with agile/iterative development process and unit testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent client interaction skills
* Flexibility to work extended hours and/or on weekend for any critical issue is a must.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED