Senior Software Engineer Mesmo, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
This person will implement and run unit tests, and prepare application technical documentation. In this role, you'll be able to learn and adhere to technical standards, and lead team code reviews.
You're comfortable being a project lead for one-person projects, including analysis, design, and scheduling.
- Developing and maintaining any existing application with minimal or no supervision.
- Working with other developers and product managers to define business problems, analyze existing systems and perform code changes/enhancements.
- Demonstrating the ability for designing new functionality, or independently designing small to medium sized applications.
- Resolving code bugs, performing unit tests, leading code reviews and authoring application documentation.
- Showing leadership in the technical aspects of software development through developing / improving technical standards, leading design efforts for assigned portions of products and mentoring junior developers.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years Development experience in software development teams
- Ability to work independently within defined framework of departmental or functional guidelines, using existing processes.
- Working knowledge of at least two relevant programming languages, technologies, disciplines, products, or environments.
- Understand multi-threaded/multi-process designs.
- Actively participates in Scrum rituals; sprint planning, daily standups and review/retrospectives. Takes ownership of work transparency by actively maintaining burn down chart.
- Understand testability considerations. Review QA test plans for completeness and accuracy.
||Waltham, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED